Below please find our campground policies. These policies are in place to ensure a pleasant, fun, and safe camping experience for all our campers.
STATE OF NH FIREWOOD BAN! Please do not bring fire wood from out of state or from Rockingham, Merrimack and Hillsborough Counties.General
- Drive slowly, 5 MPH. Licensed drivers only.
- Quiet hours are 11pm – 8am (strictly enforced). Report disturbances when they occur so we can address them immediately.
- Children under 13 years old must be at their site by 9pm, unless with an adult.
- Children under 14 must have adult supervision in swimming areas.
- Children under 16 must have helmet when riding bicycle per state law.
- Visitors must register at office upon arrival (fees apply) and may not bring pets.
- Please respect the private property of neighbors. No trespassing or cutting through sites.
- Properly dispose of all trash in dumpster. Trash bags are provided for your convenience.
- Electric motors only in the lake.
- PROHIBITED: fireworks, firearms, illegal activities, ATVs, mopeds, motorized scooters, etc.
- One family and one camping unit per site (4 adult max/site).
- Campfire hours are 5 am – 9 am and 5 pm – 12 midnight.
- Fires are permitted in fireplaces only and may not exceed height of 2 feet.
- Never leave your fire unattended and do not move fireplaces per order of the Fire Warden.
- No cutting of firewood at site.
- PROHIBITED in fire – pallets/building lumber with nails, long logs, cans, bottles or garbage.
- No cutting, nailing or defacing of trees.
- Campsites must be kept neat and cleaned, free of litter.
- Pets must be on a 6-foot or less leash at all times and are not to be left unattended.
- Current rabies vaccination is required for all pets (sorry, no pit bulls).
- Clean up after your pet, and do not bring in pool or playground areas.